– Authorized by BAUER （Germany）.
– Fully sealed and leakproof.
– Carbon steel, galvanized.
– Can be reused for a long time.
– Can be filled with liquid hazardous waste.
– Can dynamically track the whole progress.
– Can be stacked.
Provide systematic solutions for hazardous waste treatment and
|specification（length*width*high，mm）||L1000 × W1200× H1233|
– Can be loaded with the hazardous waste, such as emulsion, oil-water mixture etc.
– Can not be loaded with highly corrosive liquid waste
– Attention! strictly follow the packaging and transportation specifications. By uncertainty please ask the EHS department.
– No mixture from different liquid wastes
– For the filled liquid tank: three bolts on the cover plate must be tightened
– By pouring or pumping waste liquid: with stainless steel filter
– By loading and unloading: by forklift or wire rope
– By Transportation: the liquid tank can be stacked in 2, but the tightening measures should be taken during transportation
– Stack: empty containers can be stacked in 3, filled containers in 2
– Cleaning: liquid tank must be cleaned regularly